Research & Development
At BioGenomics, R&D efforts are primarily in recombinant DNA technologies. BioGenomics has a team of molecular biologists, microbiologists, protein chemists and fermentation technologists to develop a range of recombinant products such as therapeutic proteins and enzymes.
BioGenomics has a fully- integrated biopharmaceutical drug discovery facility and has the potential for rapidly completing the development of products, from the research stage to full- fledged commercial manufacturing.
Research in recombinant DNA based drug discovery is mainly in these principle areas:
- Molecular Cloning and Expression in Prokaryotes
- Molecular Cloning and Expression in Eukaryotes
- Microbiology and Strain Improvement
- Cell Line Development
- Fermentation Technology
- Protein Folding and Purification Strategies
- Formulations of Biologics and Biopharmaceuticals